|Attention: All the eligible B.Tech & M.Tech(MECH) branch students of 2017 rolling out batch of KGI|
It is hereby informed to all the eligible students of B.Tech & M.Tech (MECH) of 2017 rolling out batch of KGI that the CYIENT LIMITED Campus Recruitment Drive is going to be held on 20TH February-2017 as per the schedule given below :
Company : CYIENT limited
Website : www.cyient.com
Designation : Design Engineer Trainee
Eligibility Criteria : B.Tech & M.Tech (MECHANICAL) eligible students only. Aggregate of 60 % in Std X, XII, & Graduation (all semesters including optional subjects). No Active back-logs.
Training Period : Six months from date of Joining
Stipend during Training : B Tech -Rs. 15,000/ per month; M Tech.:- 20,000/- per month
Salary Package : B Tech.:- Rs. 2.75 Lakhs per annum M Tech.:- Rs. 3.5 Lakhs per annum
Procedure: Aptitude and Technical Test (Online) – Duration 1.0 Hour. Online Aptitude Test (comprising of Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension) and Technical Test relevant to the discipline followed by Psychometric test (Online) - 15 mins, Personal Interview – Technical & Personal Interview– HR
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- In depth subject knowledge and conceptual clarity in the Branch of Engineering
- Knowledge of functional areas and application of subject knowledge.
- Excellent Communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Power point, Word etc.) & Internet applications
Date of Campus Drive : 20-2-2017 (Monday)
Reporting Time : 8:00 AM Sharp at the venue
Venue : Conference Hall, 4th Floor, CEB Building
The candidates have to carry the following with them:
1. College ID card – without which they won't be permitted to write the exam.
2. Hard copy of resume & Photocopies (Xerox copies) of academic certificates - will be collected if a candidate is shortlisted in the final round of interview.
N.B: All the aspirants are strictly instructed to come in formal attire with tie on the date of the campus recruitment drive.
Attending the Campus Drive of “GGK” is highly solicited. Failure in attending this Campus Drive is seriously viewed; shortlisted students, those who are not attending this Campus Drive will be fined & will not be entertained in any of the upcoming Campus Drives.
Training & Placement Officer